Friday, October 3, 2014

Sunflower Mini Session with Hunter and Paisleigh



Sunflower mini sessions were a hit! I had a blast and got to meet some cute kiddos!!! Here is Hunter and Paisleigh! 


Meet Paisleigh!
 The things photographers do to get kids to smile, I let this little girl throw dirt at me, and I got some awesome smiles!!!!
 How cute is she???
Meet Hunter!
 This Kid is such a Ham! He loved the camera!  
 Hey good lookin' whatcha got cookin'?
 Sweet candid moments are some of my favorite shots
 Beautiful girl

 Sweet sibling shot, how tender!?!
 SMILES

 eek, love this!!!!
 LOVE LOVE LOVE!
 Seriously such a handsome lil man
 GOEGEOUS!! Can you call a 2 year old gorgeous???






Thank you for this opportunity! I look forward to working with you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment