Saturday, September 6, 2014

Merkley Wedding at Weston Plaza hotel

I had a last minute opportunity to take on a wedding, and I'm extremely Grateful I got this opportunity! I had such a fun time and really enjoyed the wedding! Plus they were an awesome couple!
They got married at Weston Plaza Hotel, It was a western theme and absolutely Beautiful.


Such a Beautiful dress

Loved the detail
 Getting ready
 Love the sweet candid moments
 Her bouquet was Gorgeous
 Every girl needs a best friend
 Those boots are HOT!!!
 Seriously Beautiful!
First kiss as Husband and Wife
OHHH Baby!
My fav shot!

Beautiful colors, awesome backdrop made by the groom
Awesome Decorations
First dance
I can't put into words the emotion felt at this time, such a sweet and tender moment!
Awesome cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment