Friday, September 26, 2014

The Nuttalls Family session at Historic Clark Farms in Grantsville

The Nuttall Family!
Trista and I started hanging out just after we both had our second children, and we have hung out since. She is a great friend and a great mother to her three beautiful children!
Everytime I go home I enjoy doing sessions while i'm there!
We went to Grantsville Historic Clark farms! I love it there!





Love their Smiles and the colors they chose!
 It rained and rained all day, but we caught a little break!! :D
 Meet Gabe!
 Meet Paisley!
 Emerson is amused, Paisley thinks Gabe is funny, And Gabe must be laughing at one of my AMAZING jokes ;) ;)
 Meet Emerson!
 GORGEOUS Trista! She Makes Nick look good! ;)
 Totally adorable!
 Put your hands on your hips, on the count of three say "woooo" 
 :D
 but mom I just want to play
 Handsome dude
 Had so much fun with this session

No comments:

Post a Comment