Monday, September 15, 2014

The Colt Family Session at Remember the Maine

The Colt Family!
Have you ever met someone that you instantly clicked with? I have This wonderful Lady right here!
This family is Awesome! I'm so glad they trusted me to capture their cute family!
We Had a complete blast! please enjoy! ;)

 Lana and Sarah, aren't they stink in cute?!
 Love!!!!!
 Could this be anymore precious?!
 Beautiful momma with her Beautiful girlies!
 The love of a father.... these girls sure love their daddy
 Miss Sarah  is one funny, sassy, smart, and loving girl, how can you possibly fit so much personality in one little girl
 Miss Lana is Adorable 
 so cute
Beautiful Location+ Beautiful Family= Perfect shot!
 Happy Couples always get the biggest grins when I ask them to look at each other
 This Girl+ this face= LOVE ;)
I love capturing your children in candid moments, these are the moments I love
 I love capturing personality, This doesn't even do this girl Justice!!!
 OH my goodness! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment